Saturday, 22 August 2009
Rules which must be followed at all times:
1. Whatever car you get, it must be the most powerful version of the car available (this excludes silly stripped out racing versions though, so for a 911 buying a Turbo does not break the rule, even though the 911 GT2 is quicker around a track). This rule is sometimes referred to as "The Rule".
2. Every car you get must have at least 1 more exhaust than the previous car (once 4 exhausts are reached you can go back down to 3, 2 or 1, however).
3. Each car must do 0-62mph on a new "big figure". So if you own a car that does 0-62mph in 6.2s, the next one must do it in 5.x seconds or quicker. Once 3.x is reached this rule no longer applies.
4. Each car must have a power output starting on a new "big figure". So if you own a car that has 250bhp, the next one must have 300 or more. This rule no longer applies if you reach 500bhp or if the car does 0-62mph in less than 4 seconds.
5. You cannot own a diesel powered car.
6. You must actually own the car and not have some nancy boy loan for it.
The rules do no apply to the first car you own.